1) Attach (plug in) your USB drive (we call it External Storage) to your computer. Euphony accepts your USB drives in formats FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
2) In the Euphony web app - you choose Tools (blue cogwheel in upper right corner) and find Tools->Settings->Library menu.
3) Here, under the section "External storage" you can find all your attached storage devices listed. You can use "refresh page" in your browser to see if the drive you plugged is not visible.
4) Your USB drive is listed as type "USB DISK". By choosing menu [...] on right side - you can choose what to do next with the newly attached drive (menu under the Action column).
5) From [...] menu you can choose "Add to Music Library" - this will add your entire drive into Euphony Music Library (to be scanned). Optionally, you can choose only to include part of your drive (drive path).
6) Function "Adding to Music Library" is the main action if you want your USB drive data to become a part of Euphony music library and play music from your USB drive.
7) There are other functions in the Action menu like:
a) "Unmount / Eject" drive - you choose this option when you want to "safely" unplug your drive from Euphony:
b) Backup to this device - you can choose to backup your music (from your internal drive) to this drive:
c) Format drive - you can choose to format the drive if it is not formatted yet (you attached a brand new drive and want to erase it and store something on it).
Article ID: 11
Category: Euphony Web Application
Date added: 28.05.2019 11:54
Views : 12735
Rating (Votes): (8)